Co-Ed Youth Developmental Soccer Camp
Ages 3-7 • July 16 – July 20 • 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Grades 3-9 • July 16 – July 20 • 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Co-Ed Youth Developmental Soccer Camp is designed to teach age-appropriate skills of soccer and teamwork. Local high school and college coaches/players will instruct the players each day through drills and games. The camp will be grouped into several age/skill levels. We encourage you to register your child/children in the group that you feel they are best suited for. The age groups are: ages 3-5, ages 6-7, Grades 3-4, Grades 5-6, and Grades 7-9. If you have any question regarding which age group your child is best suited for, please contact one of the Camp Directors below.
Camp will be held at back Soccer Fields at the Ballston Spa High School.
A concession stand (drinks and snacks) will be available at lunchtime.
Please register online at http://www.BallstonSpaSC.com/
For Ages 3-7
- $90 per child if registered before July 1
- $110 per child if registered on or after July 1
For Grades 3-9
- $120 per child if registered before July 1
- $140 per child if registered on or after July 15
Co-ed Developmental Soccer Camp
Grades 6-12• July 30 – August 3 • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The Co-ed Developmental Soccer Camp is redesigned to give female and male players grades 6-12 game- like experiences with small-sided play and tournament-style activities. Local high school and college coaches/players will instruct participants as they compete, improve skills and develop teamwork in a fun yet challenging environment.
- Ballston Spa Soccer Fields located in the back of the High School
- Please register online at http://www.BallstonSpaSC.com/
- $80 per child if registered before July 15
- $100 per child if registered on or after July 15
Please direct questions to: Garry Preece: 518–852-3320; firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Retersdorf: 518–332-7970; email@example.com