Program Coordinator: Mark Rabideau
BARC offers both a summer tennis camp & a winter indoor tennis program. The objective of these camps is to provide solid instruction to build lifetime skills in tennis, create enthusiasm for the game, provide a network of tennis relationships, and help the beginner to intermediate player enjoy the beginnings of competition. Indoor tennis runs for 5 weeks during the winter with a fee of $50 per player. Tennis camp is a summer program for 6 weeks with a fee of $50 per player. Both programs take place on Monday evenings.
Registration opens in the middle of May for the summer Tennis Camp, and it opens at the end of October for Indoor Tennis.
Tennis Camp 2018
*Registration opens for the 2018 summer program on May 12th. Regular registration is from 5/12/18-6/9/18. Late registration is from 6/10/18-6/17/18.
- WHO: This program is for boys and girls who will be entering grades 3 – 12 in the fall. These players are at the new, beginning and intermediate level and want to have fun and learn the fundamentals of tennis through drills and games. The program is directed by the Boys’ and Girls’ Varsity Coach, Mark Rabideau and assisted by advanced level players.
- WHEN: Monday evenings. 5:30p-6:30p: Entering Grades 3 – 6. 6:30p-7:30p: Entering Grades 7 -12
Camp Dates: June – 25th July – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23th, 30th
- WHERE: Ballston Spa Central School Tennis Courts. *Rain location- Wood Road gyms.
- COST: $50.00 per child – Space is limited so early registration is encouraged.
- HOW TO REGISTER: Log onto www.ballstonarearec.org and click on “Register/Log in”. If you have already created an online account, you will be able to access the information used from your last registration. If any of your personal information has changed, please update it. If prior to this, you have not registered online for a BARC program, you will need to create an account and register. Regular online registration will close June 9th. A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed after June 9th, if there is space. Late registration will end on June 17th.If you need help registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Other Info: Each child should wear athletic shoes and clothing, bring a racquet, and water. Only water and no food is allowed on the courts. It is advised to use bug spray since they will be outdoors.