BARC offers both a summer tennis camp & a winter indoor tennis program. The objective of these camps is to provide solid instruction to build lifetime skills in tennis, create enthusiasm for the game, provide a network of tennis relationships, and help the beginner to intermediate player enjoy the beginnings of competition. Indoor tennis runs for 5 weeks during the winter with a fee of $50 per player. Tennis camp is a summer program for 6 weeks with a fee of $50 per player. Both programs take place on Monday evenings.
Registration opens in the middle of May for the summer Tennis Camp, and it opens at the end of October for Indoor Tennis.
Indoor Tennis Registration 2018
- WHO: This program is for boys and girls who are in grades 3 – 8. These players are at the new, beginning and intermediate level and want to have fun and learn the fundamentals of tennis through drills and games. The program is directed by the Boys’ and Girls’ Varsity Coach, Mark Rabideau and assisted by advanced level players.
- WHEN: Monday evenings. 6p-7p:
Program Dates: November 19th & 26th, December 3th, 10th, 17th, and January 7th (snow date)
- WHERE: Wood Road/Milton Terrace gymnasiums.
- COST: $50.00 per child – Space is limited so early registration is encouraged.
- HOW TO REGISTER: Log onto www.ballstonarearec.org and click on “Register/Log in”. If you have already created an online account, you will be able to access the information used from your last registration. If any of your personal information has changed, please update it. If prior to this, you have not registered online for a BARC program, you will need to create an account and register. If you need help registering, please email email@example.com .
*Other Info: Each child should wear athletic shoes and clothing, bring a racquet, and water. Only water and no food is allowed in the gym.